Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Some sources....

Peter Benchley, author of Jaws and Shark Trouble writes,
"Shark attacks on human beings generate a tremendous amount of media coverage partly because they occur so rarely, but mostly, I think, because people are, and always have been, simultaneously intrigued and terrified by sharks. Sharks come from a wing of the dark castle where our nightmares live- deep water beyond our sight and understanding- and so they simulate our fears and fantasies and imaginations."    
I thought decided that this would be a great starting point for my paper. I am going to compare two of Benchley's works, Jaws, a work of fiction, and Shark Trouble, a book of true stories about sharks and the sea. From here I will analyze the difference between storybook sharks verse the natural being of sharks.    

No comments:

Post a Comment